0ldeCrow

Announcing the merger of the SC and FPS Division

0ldeCrow    207

Effective immediately we are announcing the merger of the Star Citizen and FPS/Survival Divisions into one unified structure, rebranded into the new Sci-Fi Division. All games currently supported under both divisions will now be supported in this new unified structure.   Chaoticnight will be taking over as the new Green Wing (Marines) commanding officer. I (Ultimage) will be concentrating on the more industrial aspects of the game when they are released with the 3.0 update later this summer.

Any current members of the FPS division will be moved over to the Sci-Fi Division with their ranks unchanged. Of course, activity requirements for both the forums and Discord still apply. We hope that with this change in division structure we can provide maximum fun to members of both divisions.

If you have questions or concerns about this change to the division structure, please don’t hesitate to contact me via website PM or on discord. I am always available to answer questions when I am online.

Thank you for being a great community to be a part of!

• Like 7

Dammit Carl!    221

I'm down with it. Been perfectin' my console-based-twitch-kill skillz with the numerous Call of Doody games handy, so I'll be good to hook when I'm back home at Ft. Living Room.

Awards