Old Blood And Guts: Community Meeting

When:   July 1st, 2017 | 12:00PM - 12:30PM EDT

Where:  Discord Meeting Channel

Why:     Monthly Event

Welcome to OldBloodAndGuts

Hello fellow gamer! In order to gain access to the majority of our community features, you must create an account. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. Soon after, you will be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox.

Aside from this website registration, if you wish to apply to join the organization please visit our application forum and follow the instructions given by applying to one of our game divisions.

This message and any imagines of kittens being shot through cannons will be removed once you have signed in. 

0ldeCrow

Announcing the merger of the SC and FPS Division

Effective immediately we are announcing the merger of the Star Citizen and FPS/Survival Divisions into one unified structure, rebranded into the new Sci-Fi Division. All games currently supported under both divisions will now be supported in this new unified structure.   Chaoticnight will be taking over as the new Green Wing (Marines) commanding officer. I (Ultimage) will be concentrating on the more industrial aspects of the game when they are released with the 3.0 update later this summer.

Any current members of the FPS division will be moved over to the Sci-Fi Division with their ranks unchanged. Of course, activity requirements for both the forums and Discord still apply. We hope that with this change in division structure we can provide maximum fun to members of both divisions.

If you have questions or concerns about this change to the division structure, please don’t hesitate to contact me via website PM or on discord. I am always available to answer questions when I am online.

Thank you for being a great community to be a part of!

7 people like this

Green wing is going to kick some but.  😈

2 people like this

Lean-Mean-Green-Killing-Machine :D

1 person likes this

So, Green Wing has come full circle.  Good luck with that.

I noticed that. Was wondering why....

I wonder how many people ratio wise are going to solely want to be ground pounders?

I'm down with it. Been perfectin' my console-based-twitch-kill skillz with the numerous Call of Doody games handy, so I'll be good to hook when I'm back home at Ft. Living Room.