Old Blood And Guts: Community Meeting

When:   July 1st, 2017 | 12:00PM - 12:30PM EDT

Where:  Discord Meeting Channel

Why:     Monthly Event

Welcome to OldBloodAndGuts

Hello fellow gamer! In order to gain access to the majority of our community features, you must create an account. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. Soon after, you will be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox.

Aside from this website registration, if you wish to apply to join the organization please visit our application forum and follow the instructions given by applying to one of our game divisions.

This message and any imagines of kittens being shot through cannons will be removed once you have signed in. 

Monte35

WWD Supported Games Change

The WWD will no longer support Rise Of Flight and World of Warships. This decision was made based on lack of member's support. We still encourage our members who do play these games to continue. We will maintain a WoWS Discord voice channel under the WWD section.

6 people like this

Yeah, I went in there a couple times for "Warship Wednesday" and I was the only one there.  Pity, as WoWS is far better than what I've seen of the WT boats.  Would have like to have squadded up because I mostly suck at WoWS. 

Still waiting for them to put the Texas on sale though.

1 person likes this

I was there every week, but attendance keep going down, until only me. O.o

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, Karlofsky said:

I was there every week, but attendance keep going down, until only me. O.o

I must have dropped in at the wrong times.  I never saw anyone, so I left that room and went and played WT.  But I haven't had much time to play in the last few weeks.  And even when I could play, it was play one match, go check on the dogs, play a match, go check on the dogs, rinse, repeat.  So I wouldn't have done a squad any good anyway. 

Any opportunity to play is a good one TEX. If you ever want to play WoW and I am around I will be happy to jump in with you. Even though the World War Division no longer supports the game it doesn't mean we won't play. We just didn't get enough community interest/support to keep it in the line up.

We can still squad up and go play anytime. Just remember you can't bring the dogs on the ships they get sea sick and I don't want to have to clean up after them. ^_^

That's a shame.. I play a ton of WoWS, just at different times than most. OH well.

Don't feel like you have to stop playing. you can also invite squad mates to play. We just won't have a dedicated discord channel for comms, but you can use "other games" if squad mates want to chat while you play.