Old Blood And Guts: Community Meeting

When:   July 1st, 2017 | 12:00PM - 12:30PM EDT

Where:  Discord Meeting Channel

Why:     Monthly Event

Welcome to OldBloodAndGuts

Hello fellow gamer! In order to gain access to the majority of our community features, you must create an account. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. Soon after, you will be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox.

Aside from this website registration, if you wish to apply to join the organization please visit our application forum and follow the instructions given by applying to one of our game divisions.

This message and any imagines of kittens being shot through cannons will be removed once you have signed in. 

Monte35

War Thunder Competition Squadron

Are you looking to train with and fly with a Squadron? Would you be willing to work as a team, respect your fellow OBAG team mates and hold to a schedule? Would you be willing to learn from others, give advice and help other members of Old Blood and Guts improve and advance in the game? Well then, squadrons would be a good fit! A squadron will be a team of determined members who meet on a regular basis in an organized format, learning to work together, helping develop tactics and motivate one another. OBAG squadrons will train with each other, from time to time train with guest squadrons with the hope that sometime in the future the Squadron develops into a competitive team of players.

So if this appeals to you, let The Baron or Rexx_Havokk know or attend the Squadron Online meeting, the date soon to be released, so you can learn more and get placed into a OBAG Squadron, and begin a new phase to your gaming.

3 people like this

On 5/24/2017 at 8:11 PM, BHaek said:

I would like to try it. Like some others, I don't know if I'll be able to make it every time, and I'm not a great flyer, but it sounds like fun. I'd like to come out of the reserves and join the WW division as well. 

BHaek - We will be holding a interest meeting in the coming week or so, look for more information then. So far we are in the skeletal stages of the organization. 

1 person likes this

Kinda wt'd out right now. Been playing ark 

On 5/26/2017 at 10:03 PM, Mutterfudder said:

NICE!

Are we doing tanks as well?

1 hour ago, Amadeauss said:

I'm interested in joining for tanks, planes, or both.  

I will keep an eye out for the meeting. 

I would be happy to help out, planes or tanks.

Im interested, but I have an erratic schedule. I also wouldn't want to be a squad leader. I don't feel that I have the time to put into that responsibility.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, M0E said:

Im interested, but I have an erratic schedule. I also wouldn't want to be a squad leader. I don't feel that I have the time to put into that responsibility.

Schedule for me is a bit erratic as well.

And I'm nowhere skilled enough to be a squad leader.  A meat shield maybe.  And I'm almost exclusively a tanker. 

i m new i would love same tank action or trainning

1 person likes this

Sign me up for reserve. I have an erratic schedule that disallows me from being reliable.

Same i wanna sign up for reserve, as it stands my schedule it´s erratic as well, but i wanna help with both planes and tanks

Required 26 players to a squad. CAN WE DO IT? o.O

Andrew Rall submitted an application for OBAG. We are just waiting to hear when we will participate in the closed beta testing.  More to come as we know more.

5943da5edfda5_OBAGsignature.png.027b345d5299016c53e457493ddb7255.png

1 person likes this

I'm really looking forward to this, I hope we can get in.

1 person likes this

Not sure what they'll use as a criteria.  Here's a (very) rough idea of where OBAG stands statistically.  Yes, this isn't the best and most complete stat set out there, but it's one that's easy to find.  Looks like we're a bit below average in AB, close to average in RB.

http://thunderskill.com/en/squad/[OBAG]

Attention War Thunder team members - On Saturday, June 24th at 11am ET we will be hosting the Squadron Informational Meeting to let all players learn about and select the Squadron training dates they would like to participate in. Information on the goals and how to get involved in Squadron Play will be available so if you are interested in being part of Organized Squadron play please set your schedule to be there. We will host the meeting in Discord in our meeting room.  If you have questions, please send them to Rexx_Havokk in the quiet so we do not jam up Discord and we will respond.  We look forward to you being there. 

2 people like this

Please get this date on the calendar.

Thanks!

1 person likes this

I've come up with a strategy for our squad

2 people like this

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:46 PM, Rexx Havokk said:

Attention War Thunder team members - On Saturday, June 24th at 11am ET we will be hosting the Squadron Informational Meeting to let all players learn about and select the Squadron training dates they would like to participate in. Information on the goals and how to get involved in Squadron Play will be available so if you are interested in being part of Organized Squadron play please set your schedule to be there. We will host the meeting in Discord in our meeting room.  If you have questions, please send them to Rexx_Havokk in the quiet so we do not jam up Discord and we will respond.  We look forward to you being there. 

welp I wont be able to show up at that time for the meeting, I will be at work at that time...:(

Sadly I showed up at 11 and it was 11 central time .  I missed it however several of our members who where late seemed to think that tanks where not included and it was all about flight. I assured them that this isn't the case . But we do need to officially make that clear to our player base 

The ones leading the setup process didn't have plans for ground battle forces until a couple of members who were at the meeting asked why it wasn't going to be offered. They stated it could/would be possible if someone stepped up and did it, but Rexx said he was focusing on air, specifically bombers, for himself and his role. After a few minutes of discussion Rexx said they would gauge interest in ground and there is a thread in the world war forum section. 

I think they did a great job putting all that together, and it certainly didn't sound as they dropped tanks intentionally. We have to start somewhere, this is an open process so folks can step up and put in similar effort for ground vehicles.

2 people like this